Horizon Faculty Fellowship
- University-wide Entrepreneurship Education: Alternative Models and Current Trends. By: Deborah H. Streeter, John P. Jaquette, Jr., Kathryn Hovis
- ENTREPRENEURIAL CAMPUSES: Action, Impact, and Lessons Learned from the Kauffman Campus Initiative. By: Wendy E.F. Torrance – Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Leadership studies, civic engagement and entrepreneurship: exploring synergies on the practical side of liberal education . By: Samuel M. Hines, Jr.
- Chronology and Intellectual Trajectory of American Entrepreneurship Education 1876-1999. By: Jerome A. Katz.
- The Emergence of Entrepreneurship Education: Development, Trends, and Challenges. By: Donald F. Kuratko
- Entrepreneurship in American Higher Education
- Entrepreneurship Education Comes of Age on Campus