The Marketing and Communications Office produces and manages the college’s print and electronic media and branding guidelines for public-facing material. Please contact us if you need assistance with the design and production of any print, website, email, social media, photography or video marketing and communication projects.
Starting a new social media account:
- Complete checklist:
- Platform: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Audience: who will you be targeting
- Management: who will be posting/who will provide oversight
- Purpose: what is your message/what are your goals
- Meet with New Media Manager or Director of Public Relations
- Discuss best platform options
- Facebook – page or group
- Marketing/PR Office will provide next steps
Submit your info for use on the college’s website, nametags, office name plate and building directory.
Order Business Cards
Ordered in quantity of 250. Billed to your department.
Request Email Signature
Choose from one of three official MC email signatures.
New employees can schedule a time with Corey Long (email@example.com). Current employees can have their photo retaken during the afternoon of the first Thursday of each month.
Please refer to the brand guidelines for appropriate use of logos.
Logos for print use (CMYK):
Logos for online use (RGB):